End User License Agreement - ABC Analyzer
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: BE SURE TO CAREFULLY READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS DESCRIBED IN THIS STANDARD END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT("EULA"). YOU WILL BE ASKED TO REVIEW AND EITHER ACCEPT OR NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THE EULA. THE SOFTWARE WILL NOT SET UP ON YOUR COMPUTER UNLESS OR UNTIL YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS EULA.
YOUR CLICK OF THE "ACCEPT" OPTION IS A SYMBOL OF YOUR SIGNATURE THAT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THE EULA. THIS EULA IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (EITHER AN INDIVIDUAL OR A SINGLE ENTITY) AND ABC Softwork APS FOR THE SOFTWARE, WHICH MAY INCLUDE ASSOCIATED MEDIA, PRINTED MATERIALS AND ANY "ONLINE" OR ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTATION ("SOFTWARE"). BY INSTALLING, COPYING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
* Software installation and use – you may only install, use, access, run, or otherwise interact with ("Run") one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer, workstation, terminal, handheld PC, or other digital electronic device ("Computer").
* STORAGE/NETWORK USE - YOU MAY STORE OR INSTALL A COPY OF THE SOFTWARE ON A STORAGE DEVICE, SUCH AS A NETWORK SERVER, USED ONLY TO RUN THE SOFTWARE ON YOUR OTHER COMPUTERS OVER AN INTERNAL NETWORK; HOWEVER, YOU MUST ACQUIRE AND DEDICATE A LICENSE FOR EACH SEPARATE COMPUTER ON WHICH THE SOFTWARE IS RUN FROM THE STORAGE DEVICE.
* You must keep all notices on copyright with every copy of the SOFTWARE.
* LIMITATIONS ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION AND DISASSEMBLY.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
* RENTAL. You may not rent or lease or lend the SOFTWARE.
* SUPPORT SERVICES. ABC Softwork may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE ("Support Services"). Use of Support Services is governed by the ABC Softwork policies. Any supplemental software code provided to you as a part of Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE and subject to the terms of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to ABC Softwork as part of the Support Services, ABC Softwork may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. ABC Softwork will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you, unless this is needed to provide you with support.
* CHANGE OR UPGRADE OF SOFTWARE. ABC Softwork reserves the right to replace, change and/or upgrade the SOFTWARE anytime by offering a new or changed version of the SOFTWARE or any upgrade and to claim payment for any such replacement, change, or upgrade. Any (if any) replacement software, changed or upgraded software that ABC Softwork offers you, shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE and subject to the terms of this EULA. In case of such changed, replaced, or upgraded software, your continued use of the SOFTWARE is conditional on your acceptance of such changed, replaced, or upgraded software.
3. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, ABC Softwork may terminate your rights under this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE and all of its component parts.
4. COPYRIGHT. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the SOFTWARE and the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE, are owned by ABC Softwork or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which is not contained in the SOFTWARE but may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE is the product of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. If this SOFTWARE contains documentation which is provided only in electronic form, you may print one copy of such electronic documentation. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE. All rights not specifically granted under this EULA are reserved by ABC Softwork and its suppliers.
5. ABC Softwork AND ITS SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY (IF ANY) IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF LACK OF VIRUSES, AND OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE OR LACK OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT. Also, there is no warranty or condition of title, authority, or non-infringement in the SOFTWARE.
6. EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ABC Softwork OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR C ONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ABC Softwork OR ANY SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
7. QUESTIONS. Should you have any questions, or if you desire to contact ABC Softwork for any reason, please contact ABC Softwork by phone: +45 70202668, by e-mail: email@example.com or write us: ABC Softwork, Rued Langgaards Vej 7, DK-2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark
ABC Softwork ApS, July 2017
Copyright©2019 – ABC Softwork ApS – All rights reserved